Sunday, June 9, 2013

BAKING SESSION

24-May

24 may my good friend Darren , Xi En and I went to dearesa house to bake :) wee~

So firstly we went to a baking store to shop for the ingredient needed , whoa! It was my first time in a baking shop and i'm really amazed by all the interesting thing, from that moment onwards I made a vow to myself that I will definitely bake something for my girlfriend :) heh~
after that we headed over to dearesa house


 so we put the baking stuff on the table and....

 
 we stir!! ~

 I have to say the stirring part is pretty tiring
 and we continue to  stir!~

 
tadah , its done! so we put it in the oven and waited! :)
 
while waiting dearesa went on to bake more things! She is a amazing baker!


 ohh my god~ so beautiful !
so while we wait for the brownie in the oven , we took quiet a lot of pictures,
oh ! dearesa wall is actually CHALK WALL!!
YES! THAT MEANS YOU CAN WRITE STUFF ON IT USING CHALK!!
 SOOOO~ WE DID SOME DOODLEING ON THE WALL! :D

 
 my cute friend darren









 finally the brownie is done!! even though it does not look really nice , but it taste really AWESOME! really had a great time baking at dearesa house! :D
as we waited for the brownie , we happen to watch a cute proposal video , after watching that video ,Darren and I cry as it was really touching! T^T ever since we watch that video Darren and i made a vow to do something similar to our girlfriend! ;)
 
 

No comments: